360° support to optimise performance throughout the life of your assets
Delivering complete asset integrity management
Our variety of specialist solutions ensure the ongoing integrity, safety and performance of your assets with our specialist solutions, underpinned by certified inspection and service experts.
Close, quick and supportive solutions; with offices and technicians located in Aberdeen to cover the Northern sector, Great Yarmouth to cover the Eastern sector, and Bristol to cover the South and West. Including global support across our 10 locations, as part of the Alderley Group.
Supporting the following sectors:
What we do
From commissioning to system enhancement regardless of OEM, our technical service experts will partner with you to understand your needs and deliver the right solution to enhance the value and efficiency of your operations.
Maintaining your production critical assets.
- Specialist hydraulic services across all your hydraulic systems including HPUs, WHCPs, TUTUs, IWOCS
- Proactively managing your risks from system failure and obsolescence
- Small Bore Tubing installation and inspection
Ensure the ongoing integrity and performance of your electrical systems.
- Systems developed for multiple process areas and environments
- ATEX inspections carried out by CompEx technicians, aligned to IEC 60079- 17
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) upgrades: e.g. Siemens, Allen-Bradley and others
Innovative solutions to enhance efficiency and performance.
- Hydraulic and electrical control system upgrades
- System re-rates to the latest process conditions
- Modifications to retro-fit the latest technologies, such as IoT and remote monitoring
Ensure your operations continue to perform efficiently and compliantly.
- Dedicated Field Services team supporting preventative and reactive maintenance
- Reinforced by our in-house experts and back-office support functions
- Offshore installation and commissioning; long-term service agreements; asset management contracts
Minimise costs and reduce downtime through a simplified supply chain.
- Just-in-time spares management or a single-source for reactive parts
- Global supply chain delivering genuine parts at the best value
- Obsolescence mitigation through inventory storage / sourcing alternative parts
The long-term integrity of your hoses is our priority. By offering industry-leading products, business intelligence and flexible maintenance packages, we are the single source for all your hose management and component supply requirements.
Local support from your local SMS team
Ongoing asset integrity
Being at the forefront of integrated solutions for over 60 years, our experts have an exceptional understanding of a wide range of assets – whether supplied by SMS or another manufacturer.
Innovative engineering solutions to meet your challenges
Find your ideal solution