Hose Assembly & Management
Ensuring the ongoing integrity, safety and performance of your hose assemblies
Complete 360° Hose Management System
The long-term integrity of your hoses is our priority. By offering industry-leading products, business intelligence and flexible maintenance packages, we are the single source for all your hose management and component supply requirements.
Proven offshore and onshore hydraulic system expertise of SMS’ leading
hose and fluid transfer capabilities.
Peace of mind
Optimising performance and operational up-time whilst helping to ensure system safety through 360° services support.
Offering unrivalled response times whilst also passing on the best ‘direct from manufacturer’ prices to our customers.
From assembly and installation to inspection and services, we are your trusted partner for every stage of your operations.
Delivering technical excellence and innovation in every solution with our BFPA (British Fluid Power Association) trained technicians.
Working directly with the biggest names, including Manuli and Trelleborg, all hoses are thoroughly tested and certified.
Need help managing your hose system?
Genuine parts and spares
- Hydraulic Hoses: Manuli / Alfagomma / Dunlop Hiflex – 1SN/2SN, 1SC/2SC, 4SP, 4SH, R13, R15
- Fire Hoses: Lloyds Approved
- High Pressure Hoses: Parker Polyflex / Spir Star
- Steam hoses
- Large Bore Industrial / Bunkering Hoses: 2” to 12” Air, Oil S&D, Water S&D and more
- Thermoplastic Hoses
- PTFE Hoses
- Layflat Fire Hoses
- Convoluted Hoses
- Anti-Static Air Hoses: ¼” to 1”
- Seamless and Welded Pipe and Tube according to EN, ASTM and API standards, in a variety of sizes and steel grades including A105, A106, A333, LF2 and X52
- Stud Bolts
- Pipe Fittings
- Hammer Unions
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Fittings
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Gauges
- Hydraulic Bladder and Piston Accumulators
- Stainless Steel Compression Fittings including Swagelok, Parker A_LOK and Hoke Gyrolok
- Enerpac Products
- Level and Pressure Transmitters
- Quick Connects
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Instrumentation Valves
- Pre-Charge Equipment
- Stainless Steel and Exotic Metal Tube
- Brass Compression Fittings
- Electrical Components
- Pressure Filters
- Pumps and Motors
- Flow Meters
Hose inspection and management
Neglected and unchecked flexible hoses can lead to production and equipment loss and therefore expensive down time, potential human injury and can have huge Environmental impacts leading to permanent damage.
Utilising Inspection Manager, SMS can provide complete asset integrity management support for your offshore and onshore hose assemblies with development and maintenance of a dedicated flexible hose register.
Developed in-house and used exclusively by the SMS Services team, Inspection Manager is an intuitive, fully digital application used to support inspectors and administrators in completing their inspection tasks.
Our experienced inspection team can fully assess all of your hose systems whilst providing instant and actionable insights to support any remedial actions – all of which can be completed by SMS for a prompt resolution.
Our inspections can be tailored to individual customer’s hose management requirements, ensuring hoses are consistently assessed, tagged and categorised to advise of their current status.
Powered by Inspection ManagerTM, our Inspection Services:
Other innovative engineering solutions
Optimising efficiency and performance throughout the life of your assets.