Performing a safety critical function on manned and unmanned platforms, our Wellhead Control Panels (WHCPs) are designed for the monitoring, controlling and shutdown of various (sub)surface valves to ensure safe operation for single or multi-well applications.
This includes control of Subsurface Controlled Safety Valves (SSCSV), Surface Safety Valves (SSV), Master Valves (MV), Wing Valves (WV) and other wellhead safety valves, e.g. Choke Valves, Riser Valves and ESDs.
WHCPs at a glance
• High working pressures up to 1379barg / 20,000psig
• Bladder and/or piston accumulators (PED, ASME VIII Non or "U" stamped, AS 1210)
• Integral PLC interfaced to platform MCS or autonomous
• Integral autonomous MCC or interfaced to platform MCC
• Conventional A.C. 3 phase or 24v D.C. motor / pump assemblies and associated equipment fed from integral Solar Power system with autonomy in the event of 'no sun-days'
• 316 stainless steel or carbon steel enclosed or open framed construction
• Single or multi-well panel configurations
• Wide range of tube fitting types, e.g. twin ferrule compression, MP coned & threaded and Parker Hannifin MPI™
• Wide range of materials and exotics available, e.g. 316/316L, 6Mo, Incoloy 625, Incoloy 825, 904L, Super Duplex, Duplex
• Electric and/or pneumatic pumps suitable for use with mineral oil or water glycol based fluids
• Environmental loadings can include: vessel motions, wind and blast loadings
• Safety Integrity Level up to SIL3
• Safe area and hazardous environments (Zone 1/2, Class 1 Division 1/2), to ATEX, IECEx or NEC (NFPA 70)
• Standard temperatures design in accordance with EN 13628-6, systems also available with Extended and Arctic ratings
• Design and certification to DNV2.7-1 and DNV2.7-3
• When required designed to the relevant NORSOK standards
All systems are designed according to your individual requirements or our standardised design philosophies - always incorporating safety, environmental and statutory requirements.